Our Education and Public Programmes team coordinates school, university, community and group visits and tours. School and community visits booked in advance are free. To book a visit, please:
- Fill out the application below and fax it to: 852 2813 8033; or
- Complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To confirm a space, please book at least two weeks in advance;
- Proof of registered charity status, R88, is required for free school and community group visits;
- The Museum has the capacity to book two morning school/group visits and two afternoon school/group visits;
- Cancellations should be made at least 14 days in advance;
- Address your email with the subject line: Application for School / Community Visit
- The Museum can reimburse local schools in certain districts for their transport costs. For more information click here.
- HKMM staff will respond within 10 working days to confirm receipt of your request.