The Hong Kong Maritime Museum has unique access to Hong Kong ship and port owners, setting us apart from other maritime museums Public and private shipping companies play an instrumental role in raising HK$100 million for the Endowment Trust and the maritime cluster is an important target of companies within the industry to diversify our donor base.
In 2014, HKMM launched a corporate donor programme, a CSR Partner Programme providing an avenue for local and global businesses to connect corporate social responsibility priorities and commitments with the Museum. The programme offers meaningful benefits to your stakeholders, staff and families.
CSR Partners chose two levels of annual and recurring donations: HK$25,000 and HK$50,000. The recurring nature of donations allows the Musuem to create a sustainable base of donations for programming and in return, donors receive:
- Semi-annual updates about the impact of your donation for inclusion in staff
- Communications and/or ready for publication in your CSR report
- Access to event space at HKMM for one corporate event (up to 4 hours) or staff appreciation day
- Complimentary entrance vouchers and museum guides
- Staff or family group tours upon request
- 10% discount at the HKMM gift shop and cafe
- Invitations to special exhibition events and public talks
- Acknowledgement on our website
Click here to read our 2014-2015 Annual Report which provides more information, highlights of achievements and performance against KPIs set by the Hong Kong Government, our principal benefactor. Our recently published 2015-2020 Strateic Plan provides an outline for the future of HKMM.
For more information about how you can support the Hong Kong Maritime Museum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3713 2500.